Monday, October 4, 2010

Starry Starry Vincent

Vincent Van Gogh happens to be my favourite atrist. No wonder I love listening to Don Macleans Starry, Starry Night so much. Some times, when I look at his paintings in blues and yellows, the colours seem to spill over and colour my life in shades of the Sun Flower or the Irishes. I regale in the most Van Goghesque maddness of colours. Some times you don't need a brush to paint your life....you are enough! All of us have a madness within us. All of us have a Van Gogh. Are you in touch with the Van Gogh within you?

Starry Starry Night
Flaming flowers that brightly blaze,
Swirling clouds in violet haze,
Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue.
Colors changing hue, morning field of amber grain,
Weathered faces lined in pain,
Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment